Sunday, October 17, 2010

Catching Up

October 15th was Pregnancy & Infant Loss Awareness Day. I was unable to get online because I was babysitting (though more like a possible nanny position). I'd like to get some new ribbon or something to make in rememberance of the babies I have miscarried along the way. Payday!

Anyway, I will finish this later. Caydi and I are going to WinCo while Renny and Landen nap.

Well, I ran into John and Cierra at WinCo. John asked me if I was available next week to come back over to watch the kids. I am, so he is going to talk with me more about it tomorrow. I think I will be gone Wednesday night and Thursday. Plus I get paid tomorrow.

It's a cool job though... basically a nanny position. I love the kids and John is really awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment