Sunday, October 10, 2010

Update!

I'm sorry for my lack of writing... that will be changing here shortly. We just had a sudden move and things have been so stressful the past month that I pretty much just shut down.

Anyway, it was a good weekend. We are getting the kids room put together. Caydi's bed, Renny's crib, and Landen's PNP all fit great. I am still organizing the room though... I probably have another 2 hours or so left before it will be finished.

I washed/waxed the Mustang on Saturday and today I waxed it. She shined up very nice, as usual. I am just prepping her for Mustang Madness on Halloween. We are sending out the entry form this week so hopefully I will have a spot in the show asap. I'm not too sure what my odds are to win anything in the Stock class but we shall see. I am going to try to get my chin spoiler before the show so she looks even better.

The kids are all doing great. Caydi has friends here on our block now. She's friends with the next door neighbors, the girl down the street, and the girls on the street over from us. All of her friends are sweet and so friendly. They even let Renny play with them! That means A LOT to me because Renny really wants to be apart of everything and play with everyone. She's outgoing but a little shy, which I think is related to her speech delay. 

Speaking of which (no pun intended), we are learning ASL! I should've started it when I had thoughts of it during my pregnancy with Renny... but oh well. We are doing it now and teaching all three of the kids :)

No comments:

Post a Comment