Thursday, September 23, 2010

Birth Survey

It's all about your birth experiences. Just copy and paste it in a new note for yourself.

Let's see how much you remember!

1) WHERE WERE YOU WHEN YOU WENT INTO LABOR?

Caydence: I had an emergency induction

Serenity: My mom's house



Landen: My mom's house




2) HOW DID YOU FEEL/DID YOU KNOW IT WAS LABOR STARTING?


Caydi: After they put the pill up there... about 45 minutes in or so labor started. And yes, I knew.


Ren: I actually felt really good that day. I had been contracting harder and harder and by the time we went to Albertsons, I think is when I realized I may be in labor... again (lots of PTL).


Landen: I felt okay. Woke up at 4 am with no sign of labor, went back to sleep and woke up at 6 am to full blown hard labor.


3) HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR FOR?


Caydi: 10 hours


Ren: 9 hours


Landen: 1 hour


4) DID YOU HAVE AN EPIDURAL/GAS ETC?


Caydi: Nope


Ren: Nope


Landen: Nope


5) DID ANYTHING FUNNY HAPPEN TO YOU DURING LABOR


Caydi: Nothing was funny about my labor with her.


Ren: Umm... the fact that I couldnt even make it out of my mother's house? lol


Landen: I had him in the ambulance on the 15 freeway


7) DID YOU BIRTH NATURALLY OR VIA C-SECTION?


Caydi: Natural


Ren: Natural
Landen: Natural


8) WHAT DID YOU FIRST THINK WHEN YOU SAW YOUR BABY FOR THE FIRST TIME?


Caydi: According to witnesses... I didnt want any part of her right away lol! But hey, I was drugged up after she was born due to the placenta problem (Placenta Accreta). I hardly remember much after her birth which really sucks.


Ren: I WATCHED myself give birth to her... it was amazing. And I couldnt believe how adorable she was.


Landen: I was in love right away.


9) HOW DID YOU FEEL AFTER YOUR BABY WAS BORN?


Caydi: Drugged up and in a shit load of pain, honestly.


Ren: Tired but so thankful she was okay. Then I was later in a shit load of pain because the placenta was being a bitch and didnt want to come out.


Landen: Very tired and very sore.


10) WHAT WAS YOUR BABY'S APGAR SCORE?


Caydi: I honestly dont know because they were more worried about saving my life then telling me her APGAR.


Ren: She was a 9.


Landen: He was a 7


11) HOW MANY DAYS DID YOU STAY IN HOSPITAL FOR?


Caydi: 3 days


Ren: 2 days


Landen: 2 days


12) WHERE DID YOU HAVE YOUR BABY?


Caydi: Kaiser Foundation Hospital


Ren: Unassisted Homebirth


Landen: Ambulance on the I-15 headed towards Apple Valley


13) DID YOU LIKE THE HOSPITAL YOU STAYED AT/ WOULD YOU RECOMMEND IT TO OTHER WOMEN?


Caydi: Yes/Yes


Ren: Well once we were transported to a hospital, yes


Landen: Yes/Yes


14) WHO WAS YOUR OBGYN/ WHO DELIVERED YOUR BABY?


Caydi: Dr. Yu/Dr. Sood


Ren: Dr. Yu/Matt


Landen: Dr. Yu/Boston (EMT)


15) WILL YOU HAVE MORE CHILDREN/HOW MANY?


Nope


16) WHAT AGE GAP WOULD YOU LIKE BETWEEN CHILDREN?


2-5 years


17) DO YOU THINK YOU ARE A GOOD MOM?


I try to be!


18) DO YOU THINK THE FATHER OF YOUR BABY IS A GOOD DAD?


Yes


19) HOW DID YOU FEEL ABOUT YOUR PREGNANCY BODY AND YOUR BODY AFTER THE BABY?


With all three I loved how I looked during pregnancy. After... I looked like shit after Caydi for a good 2 years then I looked alright. With Ren, aside from the damn belly I couldnt seem to get rid of, I think I looked fine. With Landen, I look alright I guess.


20) DO YOU THINK YOU HAD A POSITIVE/NEGATIVE BIRTH EXPERIENCE/WOULD YOU DO ANYTHING DIFFERENTLY?


I look on the positive aspects of all of my pregnancies.

No comments:

Post a Comment