Friday, September 10, 2010

Night From Hell

Last night/early this morning was nothing short of pure hell. We "moved" back into our house yesterday and things appeared to be just fine. Roo went to bed at her normal time and Caydi followed. Only Caydi wound up crying for an hour, keeping her sister awake, because she didnt want to sleep in the bedroom. We took Caydi out and told her to sleep on the couch then, which she did. But that upset Roo, so she wound up being awake for an hour after her bedtime.

Once both girls were asleep, we changed and fed Landen, then he went back to sleep. Matt and I did a little cleaning up of the house, then went to bed ourselves. We got maybe 2 hours. First Roo woke up because she was tangled in her blanket and couldnt find her milk. She quickly went back to sleep.

Well, about 15-20 minutes after that, Caydi woke up crying because we were at home and not at Nana's. We told her she was allowed to sleep in our room for the night but it was NOT going to be a nightly thing. Seemed fine... then she made herself sick over the fact that she was not a Nana's. The screaming, crying, throwing up, whining, etc started in. After an hour of that and no sleep in sight, I called my mom at 4 am to ask her if we could come over and hopefully get Caydi settled down so that the rest of us could sleep. She said yes and we made the drive over.

Once we got here and Caydi got settled, she went to sleep. She was still having issues because she had made herself sick. Roo went to sleep after about an hour. And my mom and Tom took Landen so that Matt and I could get a little sleep. Landen is a good boy and went right back to sleep without any problems. He got a change and ate and was happy as can be. Roo Bug fell asleep sitting up on the couch watching Disney Channel.

So, we have spent a good part of today explaining to Caydi the way things are. She understands now I think. We had explained it before, but I dont think she really understood it. I am praying tonight will be better.

At the house we are currently without tv and internet which sucks but we are going to figure something out to get them both back. The girls have DVDs that can be played though. They dont get to watch much tv as is but it still makes things boring at our house. Not much we can do about it at the moment....other bills have to be paid that are more important.

My PPD has got the better of me. I spent a good part of last night crying. My Prozac isnt doing anything. I have 2 doctor appointments on the 29th though so I'm going to ask for something else. Prozac worked for a while but it seems that after having Landen, it just isnt cutting it anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment