Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Update

Time for me to update again. I dont have internet at home and though I can update through my cell phone, it takes forever.

I havent been doing too great. I wouldnt say horrible but not 100% either. Plus I'm having insurance problems so now I'm not sure I can get my medications on the 29th which isnt good. I am going to call tomorrow to see if I can get things straightened out asap.

The girls are doing good. Caydi loves going to school. She is always talking about what she is learning and her friends. She has adjusted very well to her new school and teacher. As for Renny, she has popped up suddenly with wanting to help me out with her brother. She's a little mommy. It's really cute!

Landen is doing good also. He's still a little guy... he is only in the third precentile in weight, length, and head. I love it that he is still so tiny though. At almost 4 weeks old, he is still in newborn diapers and preemie clothes. He swims in newborn clothes still!

We have a car show this weekend. Mustangs at the Queen Mary 14. We entered my Mustang...first time she will ever been shown. We've only had the car since April 16th, 2009 and though the car has came a long way from the way it did look, I'm not sure if she will win anything. But if not, I know we will have a blast at the show checking out all the Mustangs and Saleens. I cant wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment