Sunday, September 19, 2010

WTF?

I have missed my mom like crazy this past week...she had gone on a cruise with a bunch of our family. Anyway, she got home today and we decided to stay the night at her place. Well, first she is super pissy then out of the blue she tells me I need to stop staying up so late and ask my doctor to give me something to sleep so I can wake up in the morning and take care of my kids.

Uh... okay. I'm not even sure where the hell that came from. I cant help that I'm an insomnic, but I do force myself to go to bed between 11-12 at night... if I actually sleep or sleep and not wake up at some random time at night... is always up in the air. Sleeping aids will make things worse on me. I will sleep through Landen and/or Serenity crying. I have had it happen before. Not worth it.

And I have been getting up with my kids in the morning...so I dont even know what she is talking about. I get up with Landen at night too. So, excuse me for not getting enough sleep and taking a nap when Landen and Renny do. Add that with the PPD and my "regular" depression and anxiety and I'm one huge ray of sunshine! But I dont ignore my kids or sleep all day or whatever.

Annoying!

1 comment: