Saturday, September 18, 2010

Tomorrow!!!!!

Today marks 6 years since Matt and I got married. The car show is our "gift" to each other.

I am volunteering at the car show tomorrow. We had planned to leave around 4 am anyway since it's about a 2 hour drive, so I volunteered for the 6 AM Parking Team and the Ballot Counter.

I get to park my Mustang at 6 am and go to the club booth to get my stuff, then attend a volunteer meeting at 6:20 am. We start parking Mustangs from 7:15-9:00 am. After that, I have a little bit of time to hang out and detail my Mustang before 9:20 am when I have a Drivers Meeting to attend. Once 10:30 am comes around, I go to the ballot counting booth and count the ballots for the awards ceremony that happens at 1:00 pm.

I am praying I win at least 1 award for my Mustang. I have never won anything and we all know I have a major passion for my Mustang, so it'd mean the world to me if I walk away with something.

The show ends at 4:00 pm... but I should have enough time to go around and see everything, including vendors. I doubt Jon would work me to death since it's my first time showing and going to MQM.

Matt is going to take a ton of photos, so I'll have a ton to show when I return!


1 comment:

  1. 6 years hey? Crazy! What do you guys have planned? I'm sure the car show will go great! Fingers crossed you win, 1st would be awesome, but I'm sure just being there included will be a great experience for you. :)
    Thanks. Yeah, it's a bit different here, no idea how to search for blogs or anything, but it's good here. OD was getting so boring and the people, some of them, were just plain rude. Needed a change.

    ReplyDelete