Monday, October 4, 2010

Enough Already!!!

I swear, I cant take much more.

Today I met up with my best friend. It was kind of on a wham but it was very important. So, we went to Payless so I could get new shoes (my old ones broke), then we went to Target, got Starbucks and walked around for a bit.

Some things had went on today that involved several people. Two of which we both despise. Anyway, I dont want to get into it but these two numbnuts have involved us both and the more I know, the more pissed off I get.

The last thing my best friend got was a text message from *N* saying she better watch out. Haha. Whatever. But what we have figured out is... this entire stunt that was pulled today (involving cops and all), was probably a set up to whatever else they have planned to come...

Why cant we just be left alone? Seriously. They live on stupid drama. I cant wait for karma to bite them in the asses again...once and for all. Then maybe all of this bullshit will stop.

In the meantime, I just hope none of what went on today leaks out into our local newspaper. Godforbid it does...

No comments:

Post a Comment