Thursday, September 30, 2010

Wow...Really?!

My mom tells me tonight that my brother's half-sister's mother-in-law was talking to them either last night or today...whatever...and says that she has seen my husband and I at some druggie house. Either obtaining drugs or something. Um.... alrighty then. Both my husband and I have never touched a single illegal drug in our entire lives. Ever. In 26 fucking years. Neither of us have a desire too.

Plus, can I just say, I was pregnant for 9 MONTHS and for the 9 months, I was down about 98% of the damn time... and my mother was with me just about 24/7!

But sure... I am some druggie and so is my husband. Yep.

If you want to consider me a "druggie" because I take prescription medications so I can live a halfway normal life, fine. But I get them at the PHARMACY. Not some random drug dealers house. I have never even stepped foot into a drug dealers house, so I dont know where in the hell this women is getting off at. 

My mom was flaming pissed off. She literally went off stating for a fact she knows the only "drugs" I take are the ones I SHOULD be taking. She stated for a fact that I nor my husband, have never touched illegal drugs. And that her grandson is not a result of a drug-induced pregnancy/drug-induced infant (meaning I was supposily doing illegal drugs during my pregnancy with him and before... and appearantly now lol). 

Part of me is really pissed off because that is some pure crap this women is trying to spread. And part of me wants to laugh it off... but if I know better... and I do... there isnt much to laugh about because if she is running her mouth to my brother and my mother, who the hell else is she running her mouth to and using mine and my husband's names in places they dont belong? 

I dont need her crap, drama, and lies.

No comments:

Post a Comment