Friday, December 17, 2010

Update!

I am so sorry I have not updated in so long... things have just been crazy around here. 


Caydi is doing great in school. Right now she is on Christmas break from December 17th-January 9th. She goes back on the 10th. I have to run over to her friend Alex's house though because he gave her his homework... I think it was a mistake lol... thinking he was doing something sweet by giving her that and not realizing it was homework. 


Serenity is now getting Speech Therapy. It's been a struggle to even get to this point. She is learning to sign and speak. She can say (though not all words are clear): Thanks *tank*, Please, Nona, Ma, Daddy, Blue, Red, Bubbles, More, Baba and Baby. Even though not all words are clear and she talks within the 6-9 month old range... the fact is... she is trying and she talks. We are waiting for a formal diagnosis as we dont know if she has Apraxia, Dyspraxia, Dysarthria, and/or Mild Cerebral Palsy. Nevertheless, she will be going to a Special Needs Preschool when she turns 3. 


Landen will be 4 months old on the 19th. He is 12lbs 13oz 24". He is trying to roll from back to belly. He smiles ALL the time and is honestly the best baby I could've ever asked for. He only fusses when he is really wet, poopy, tummy ache, gums are bothering him or he wants a baba. He doesnt even fuss when he is tired. Countless times already he has went to sleep without a bottle. 


As for me... I'm doing okay. My car show season is over. I only entered my car from September-December this year but I took home three trophies! 2011 will hopefully be just as good! I love going to car shows... gives me something to do and I love it. My kids love it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment