Thursday, September 16, 2010

Post Delivery Problems

It's been nearly 29 days since I had Landen. I had a one hour, very rough, very fast delivery with him. Though that surprises most people, I wasnt too shocked. I was already dilated and effaced because of going in and out of labor since 22 weeks, plus I dilate and efface quickly once hard labor hits.

Anyway, I did have a huge second degree tear...from one end to the other. Aside from that, I had a blood transfusion, but that was it. The placenta took an hour to finally come out, which again didnt shock me.

I am still feeling pain within my uterus area... even moreso when I lift heavy things. And after I pee, I get these intense pains that last for about a minute than disappear like they never happened. I dont know what to think!

My 6 week check up is on the 29th and I plan to bring all this up... but honestly, I am scared out of my mind that something is wrong. I really cant stand much more pain. I was in pain and sick all 9 months with Landen, his delivery was rough and very painful, and now this too! Thankfully, I also have an appointment the same day with my primary doctor so I can get my other medications to help with the pain.

I just dont know what to think. With Caydence it took a little over a month for me to recover completely but with her I had first, second, and third degree tearing every way possible plus skid marks and Placenta Accreta. So, not a surprise my recovery was hell. With Serenity, I only had some skid marks so my recovery after her was all of maybe 2 weeks and I felt great.

This just sucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment