Thursday, September 16, 2010

Wrap Suggestions?

Can anyone suggest to me a good baby wearing wrap? I have one that I got when I was pregnant with Serenity... and I do like it... it was handmade by someone. But I am wondering if there is something out there that is better, more sturdy. Thing is... I do not want to spend more than $50.


Also, I have a really bad back plus I'm super short, so that doesnt help me any. Landen is still tiny enough that I think I'll be able to wear him for awhile. I didnt purchase an infant seat for that very reason.


Any suggestions would be great.

2 comments:

  1. I'm no help, everything costs more up here even thoughthe dollar is damn near the same these days. I hope you find a good one for a decent price.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like my Moby wrap and it lasted us a long time. If I can get it tight enough, I could still use it. Lilith is going on 4 and 35lbs.

    ReplyDelete